Terms & Conditions of Use
- The following terms and conditions forms an agreement between the Company (referred to as “Tai Fabrics London (African Clothes Store)”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) and the Customer (referred to as “You”, “Your”) for the purchase of our African fashion items online.
- The content of our website is for your general information and will form a contract between our customers and us. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- You will become our customer once your order has been accepted, paid for, processed and dispatched to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We accept online payment using PayPal, which is a very secure payment gateway. You do not need to create an account to use PayPal as check out.
- The information we collect on our website is primarily used to fulfil product orders and delivery.
- We deliver to your specified delivery address and our shipping costs are as follows:
United Kingdom – £5.99 up to 3kg
Europe – £10.99 up to 3kg
Rest of the world – £15.00 up to 3kg
We will contact you if your order is heavier than 3kg, to arrange new shipping costs.
- All orders placed on our website are usually dispatched to reach our customers within 5 – 10 working days. We will notify you of any delays.
- We package all goods in safe and protective Jiffy or Card packaging to ensure safe delivery.
- You have a right to cancel your order (once accepted by us), for any reason.
- All our products come with a 14-day ‘no quibble’ money back guarantee.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, notify us as soon as possible by email. Re-pack the goods in original packaging, ensure they are in a resalable condition and send back to us using a ‘Recorded Delivery Service’.
- We will refund you the full value of the products, once we receive the items, including the shipping costs, for all UK returns. For overseas returns, we will refund the value of the products minus shipping costs, once items are received.
- We can also exchange other products for the same value as the original items, but shipping costs for exchanged items may apply.
- Send your ‘Proof of Return’ to us by a separate email. Use the address below to return your products to us:
Tai Fabrics London, RETURNS, 65 East Street, London SE17 2DJ
- This website contains material which is owned and licensed to us. The material includes, but not limited to, the design, text, layout, selection and arrangement, appearance, logo, photographs and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to keeping your privacy and confidentiality protected. We want you to know how your information is being used. We are serious about providing you with a personalised and valuable service.
Collecting your personal data is necessary for us to satisfy your requirements.
The information we collect on our website is used to fulfil your product orders and delivery. This information includes your name, address, email, telephone number and any other details which may help the order fulfilment, especially for delivering purchases. We may use other companies to provide services on our behalf as part of the order fulfilment.
We may use your information to notify you of special offers or other marketing promotions offered by our company.
Your information will not be disclosed to third parties, except by your proper authorisation under UK law.
We take extra measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, improper use or accidental loss.
African Clothes Store website may contain links to other websites of interest, but on leaving our website, we do not have any control over those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the privacy of any information you provide on visiting such websites.
The content of our website (including the design, text, layout, selection and arrangement, appearance, logo, photographs and graphics) are owned by Tai Fabrics London (African Clothes Store). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, distribution or reproduction of part or all the material in any form is prohibited.